- I felt nauseous all week....what a great weight loss jump-start (6 pounds and counting :)!!!)- My babes were on spring break and I didn't get to take them out every day because I wasn't feeling well...I got some great cuddle time with them and we had a couple of amazing pajama days
- My brother and I had some really difficult phone conversations about questions for my dad's health that we didn't really have answers to...we also had some great conversations about our lives, about how much we meant to each other, and about how much we would always be there for one another
- I got very sick of being cooped up in the house...the weather was BEAUTIFUL this week and I sat on the front porch swing while the babes got to ride bikes and blow bubbles
- I was not a very patient momma because I wasn't feeling the best...my kids totally understood and they taught me even more about grace. I am blessed!
- I didn't get to spring clean the basement...my upstairs stayed pretty "spring cleaned" and I am pretty sure the basement will still be ready for a cleaning this week :)
- My husband was SUPER busy this week at church planning and preparing for all of the Easter services and I missed him...I am so proud to have a husband that is the most creative man I know...the services he planned were AMAZING! And...in just the first 2 services on Easter...there were over 40 people saved!!!! (and we are still waiting for the final count of all 4 Easter services).
Had it been a rough week? O MY...yes. But even in the midst of some hard situations and some questions without answers...I realized that my glass IS half full and I am very blessed. Just look at some of my biggest blessings...
I just love them!!