Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Maddie vs The Sidewalk

Sidewalk - 1
Maddie - 0

My poor sweet babe hit the sidewalk...hard. She was running in her pretty "no running" shoes and she tripped. The first thing that hit the ground was her sweet little face. She was crying as I scooped her up in my arms and she told me that she knew she was not supposed to be running in those shoes...but the next-door-neighbor's kitten got out and she was trying to catch it for them (can she be any sweeter?!?!) She then asked me if I could fix her face. I held her close and told her that she would be fine and I would definitely fix her sweet little face. As yucky as it looks...her face healed in less than a week. After she was all cleaned up I held her and told her that I was SO thankful that God was watching over her because it could have been tons worse! She said that she was thankful too...because she didn't want to know what tons worse would have felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment