Monday, August 2, 2010

My camera card is full...seriously

I am SO behind on blogging and uplaoding pics that it is not even funny!!! Here is what I hope to accomplish this week...
- Pics from Ty's Bday (it was June 15th...please don't judge me that it is already August)
- Pics from a nature walk with my kiddos and their sweet little friends
- Pics from our trip to Syracuse NY
- A post about the entire trip to NY
- Pics from my 30th Bday (I cannot believe I just turned 30)
- A post about the most wonderful day ever...my Birthday...where my husband had me on a scavenger hunt from 8:15 in the morning until 12:00 at night. (Yes...he is amazing!!)

I think I have a busy week of blogging and pic uplaoding ahead of me...lets hope I make it!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with ya! I wont judge if you don't either. ;) I have pics of a little girl's birthday back in June, too. And tons of others to get to someday.....

    ReplyDelete