Wednesday, October 13, 2010

In every season

So...it has been a little bit of a rough season of life the past few weeks (hence...the lack of posts) Nothing is seriously wrong...I have just had a lot on my plate and a lot of difficult situations to deal with (Dustin, the kids, and I are just fine...I don't want to worry anyone) But I cannot wait to posts pics from Maddie's sweet little tea party birthday...our AMAZING vacation...Fall fun times...and a few new recipes that I am loving right now. Until then I wanted to show this video. This song has been such an encouragement to me and I hope it is to you too!!

1 comment:

  1. Probably one of my favorite songs ever! This song and "I Will Not Be Moved" by Natalie Grant are great encouragements. You are always in my prayers. Love you, always!

    ReplyDelete