Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Momma

I called my mom yesterday morning after dropping the kids off at school and I knew that I was going to pray for her for the day. God has totally restored my relationship with my momma and I am still amazed at all that He has done between the two of us. This blog post would be WAY too long if I went into all of the details...so just believe me...God has done some amazing healing in our relationship!! Moving on...
My mom and I talk almost everyday (thank the Lord we are on the same cell phone company!!). She calls to talk to the babes at least 4-5 times a week and they love it!! (They are already asking me when we can go back to NY...or when Nana Carol can come visit us) She spoils my whole family...A LOT! She always tells me that she is proud of me and that she thinks I have the best family in the world. She LOVES Dustin and thinks he is just amazing! She is the person I call when I have to cry or just need to hear that "everything will be OK". She is my mom...my friend...my encourager...and my #1 fan.
Today I am praying that she will know how much I love her. That she will stay healthy and continue to take care of herself. That her job won't stress her out (well..at least not too much :)!!). I pray that she will know how much her grand babies adore her and miss her. That God will bring amazing people into her life to love on her, encourage her, and support her. That God will bless her life in every possible way and the she can know just how much she blesses mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment